Translate

Monday 3 October 2011

We've had Bad Santa...now we have Sadistic St.Nic

I read this the other day on I Am Rogue's website and if your like me and reading this thinking 'WTF is going on?' your right at the same conclusion I came to when I saw this trailer. I also think that from the looks of this there is definitly an argument for this to go straight to DVD.

Saint shows another side to the tale of good ol' saint Nic.

This tale being that Saint Niklas was a fallen bishop that traveled around in the middle ages with a gang of thieves and robbers, they went around pillaging, raping, plundering and killing. Then when the villagers decide to take the law into their own hands by blowing up the ship in which the bishop and this gang of thieves and robbers travel on. Thus as you can imagine the bishop vows revenge.

Therefore...cue the duh duh duh's every year there's a full moon on Daecember 5th (when they died) the bishop and his gang of robbers and thieves rise from their graves and take revenge in the most horrific ways.

There's no official date for this to be released but it is set to be released in December this year so if you thought that you could have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year then you were dead wrong. But I do have to say that now I think about this it does make me think that this film has been done as a horror just to offer something different round christmas because if your like me as soon as Christmas comes round then all the enevitable Christmas films come out like these ones:


  • Charles Dickins's: A Christmas Carol
  • Fred Claus
  • Santa Claus
  • Four Christmases
  • Home Alone
  • Polar Express
  • The Muppets: Christmas Carol
I mean in the past some Christmas films that come out and the stereotypical Christmas things come out like it's all white with snow, there's Christmas trees aplenty, the family are all couped up having a big Christmas dinner and the film is all about family and child friendly and it is like the filmmakers can't be bothered to make a good film for Christmas and only care about giving out a family fun film and will just make it completley shit.

I realise now that I may have just rambled but I have I think this is true...anyhow this is the trailer for this:


Hubb Staple, Egbert Jan Weeber, Caro Lenssen, Christopher Parren, and Bert Luppes will star in this film and the director is Dick Maas.


No comments:

Post a Comment