Translate

Sunday 30 October 2011

Sucker Punch's Sweet Dreams

I've just found the version of the Eurythmics 'Sweet Dreams' thanks to the help of Youtube.

I was just thinking who sung this version as I loved it when I first heard it in Sucker Punch although I do have to say that this particular Zack Snyder film was just a little bit fucked up in my opinion, but saying this I recently saw the WWE wrestler Stonecold Steve Austin in one of his "acting" roles "The Condemned".

This is a really fucked up film and after seeing this I can really see why on earth this never got it chance to be seen at the cinema as the whole thing was more squew if than Tim Burton.

The whole story behind this particular film is Steve Austin plays a retired special ops American soldier and he has been left for dead by his associates, therefore he is waiting the death penalty in a Venezuela prison and he is then "purchased" by a TV producer along with nine other condemned serial killers...and Vinnie Jones. These are then taken in a helicopter and dropped off onto a desolate island in different parts to fight to the death against each other, and each has been fitted with a bomb that each pull a red tape and each blow up.

Anyhew...Youtube has helped me to find out who sung this song but also I was watching the American X Factor and this song was given to Tiah Tolliver and on last night's Halloween  UK X Factor Kitty was given this to sing which prompted me to look for this. I thought at first that this version might be being used as it was finally being released into the charts.





No comments:

Post a Comment