Translate

Friday 14 October 2011

There coming back!

Yesterday thanks to I Am Rogue the first official pictures of all the cast of American Pie Reunion have been put up:

    

 


And there is a red band trailer that I have just seen and it looks like all the comedy moments are there that were in the first American Pie film so I'm going to say that the film no doubtedly is going to be hilarious!

Chris and Paul Weitz are set to produce this long awaited comedy that has been sorely missed from all cinema screens...ok this might just be me but the first American Pie was unforgettably funny and how can anyone forget Stiffler, Stiffler's mother and Finch's sick affair.

Adam Hertz will also produce this for Universal as well as Harold & Kumar's Jon Hurwitz and Jason Schlossberg who will direct this.

Yes! I am really a little bit over excited but I have managed to get the red band trailer for all to see...so you have to see this to believe how awesome it will be to see this come back to a cinema near you.



I hope you enjoy this as much as I did the first time I saw this!

No comments:

Post a Comment