Translate

Saturday 26 November 2011

Cannon advert song

After listening to this new Cannon advert and getting really frustrated at not knowing who or what the band was that sung this thanks to Youtube I've finally found this....the record is called young blood by the naked and famous



Thank god I have found this track as I was literally going crazy everytime I saw this advert as I kept thinking that it was The History of Apple Pie but I was luckily proved wrong and now I can listen all I want to this track as I really like this track...now I've just got to find out another song that is used in another advert so fingers crossed that I can find this one.

I think this now calls for a last trip to my local HMV store and finding the album quick sharpish as I'd love to find out what the rest of their songs are like as this song sounds so good.

So watch this space...there will surely be a album review for this coming just as soon as I can get my hands on this album, but I've just thought that there are other ways to get this album and others that I would love to hear so I might have to use these as unfortunatly for me my local HMV is all the way in Poole, Dorset and I live in the opposite direction to this! Arg! What is a girl to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment