Translate

Friday 11 November 2011

Haywire trailer 2

I was going to put a post up about how there is a new Merlin film planned....but then thanks to Empire Magazine I saw that there was a second trailer out for the Steven Soderburgh's Haywire.

Here is the link to Entertainment Weekly where the second version for this trailer is where you can peruse it at your pleasure:

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/11/10/michael-fassbender-haywire/#more-52062

In case you haven't seen the first version of this trailer here is the link from Apple:

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/independent/haywire/

I do have to say that the poster artwork for this film reminds me of an old school style type of no holds barred fight film with all manner of fight scenes, blood, guts and all manner of guns being used, which is the kind of film I love...not the blood and guts because this would make me sound like a complete weirdo if I were to like blood and guts in a film...but I love the fight scenes especially as these all seem so fast and furious...no holds barred fights.

This though I have to say though looks great but hearing that Steven Soderburgh is only going to do a couple of more films then retire is very sad to hear as his films are really really fantastic to watch....but if your going to retire from directing then why not go out with a bang I say and this film definitely does that.

The story for this film is that Gino Carano plays CIA trained assassin Mallory Kane who is betrayed by her bosses...and therefore she has to rely on her training (and as Gina is a MMA it looks like she rely's also on a little more from her MMA training).

This also stars Michael Fassbender as the guy who is assigned to as Ewan McGregor puts it "finalise the divorce".

But this then turns into him getting his ass kicked by her...which if you ask me looks very fast and furious but in all these fighting scenes Gina looks very intimidating .

This though looks like it will definitely get good reviews when it comes to cinemas on January 20th 2012.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment