Translate

Friday 11 November 2011

New Look Godzilla has another writer

Thanks to The Hollywood Reporter Legendary Pictures has been developing a 21st Century look Godzilla...and there is another writer that has been sworn in to write this script...this is non other than Max Borenstein.

Gareth Edwards who directed a sci-fi indie film 'Monsters' is also on board to direct this film along with Legendary Pictures Thomas Tull and Jon Jashni, Dan Lin, Roy Lee, and Brian Rogers are going to produce this picture.

Warner Bros. are going to distribute the film.

Empire Magazine say though that David Goyer (who wrote Batman Begins as well as Batman The Dark Knight ):

" Goya arrived over the summer, but after a few months of musing it appears that all concerned still believe there's work to be done"


And Empire also reports that:

"...aside from Legendary's oft-repeated promise that they want to go the Batman route of updating but remaining true to the character's roots..."


Being a huge fan of the Christopher Nolan Batman films along with all the other Batman films...this film will be a bloody good film as David Goyer being on hand will make this really really fantastic and much better than the Matthew Broderick Godzilla. But if I'm honest I saw this Godzilla and even though it maybe wasn't going to win any major awards such as an Oscar it still in my mind was a good all action family fun film that as I am a bit of a big kid still at the age of 20...whenever it is on the TV I have to watch it....and the music is still as fantastic as it was when it was put in the movie...I'm thinking the Jamiroqui "Going Deeper Underground" and Sean P Diddy Coombes "Come With Me".

I know that I may sound like I'm diggressing here but I just thought that the music video for both maybe more Jamiroqui was amazing!

Here they are below in case you want to have another look:

 


Oh and before I forget the summer 2012 release date is now looking like a fairytale

No comments:

Post a Comment