Translate

Monday 28 November 2011

Creed with Arms Wide open!

I haven't heard this song in ages and I was out shopping at the weekend at my local Debenhams and having a coffee in the Restaurant area and low and behold Creed with arms wide open came on! ... this to me this made me think that Debenhams was coming into the 21st Century and a little bit rock if I might say so myself...no, no, judged too quickly on this as straight after this song there was the song that was used in their new adverts...this song has been doing my nut in as everytime I hear it I think it's
We are Scientists but then I think that the song also sounds like Two Door Cinema Club and thankfully Youtube has helped me in this dilemma of who sings this.

It is Two Door Cinema Club and it's called 'This Is The Life'. Crisis averted thankfully!


No comments:

Post a Comment