Translate

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Oris Swiss Watches

When I was perusing the Top Gear website the other day, I saw these amazing watches Oris watches Swiss designed watches since 1904:

http://www.oris.ch/home.aspx?ln=en

Their Limited Edition Bob Dylan collection was done in tribute for the living legend who has more than influenced the music industry with his music. This Collection is if you see is very modern in its style but like the Emporium Armani watch has the very art deco style face, but still very modern styled numbers that are on the face:

http://www.oris.ch/collections/collections_detail.aspx?watchid=73&ln=en

This modern but sophisticated design has been carried on throughout one of their collections called Culture. The other watches in their collections are Diving watches, and MotorSport.

This for me has after a very difficult month or so of twoing and throwing of what Chrsitmas gifts to get people this year has kicked up a few ideas thankfully, because if I'm honest I was really starting to worry with what I was going to get for Christmas gifts.

This worry turned into panic today when I was out shopping in Dorchester today and all I could see in every single shop were either big groups of families, small groups of families, men, boyfriends, ladies, girlfriends etc going up to shop assistants asking for help with buying Christmas gifts!

I absolutly love these watches but for me their a little bit out of my price range.

No comments:

Post a Comment