Translate

Monday 8 August 2011

Christina Perri

I just heard this amazing song on the radio last night and really annoyingly the DJ just played this song and didn't even bother to say who was the artist he just played instead he just played ed sheeran which I don't mind hearing because I love that song but it was in my head all night trying to figure out who sung it because it sounded like to me maybe it was a Paramore song...but suprisingly it isn't a Paramore song as I have just found out.

After some investigation via Youtube- thank goodness- I found out that this amazing song that you just have to listen to is by Christina Perri 'Jar Of Hearts'. Here is the official video below...you should definitely check this song out as its soooooooooooooo good.


Forgive me for if what I am about to say next may make me sound a bit of a ponce but I think what I am about to say will show how much I already love this song. I really like her voice and how edgy it sounds and I just thought that it sounds to me anyway like a cross between Haley from Paramore and Evernescence. Also I really like how it's just her and a piano. With this cross comparison it just makes me want to hear it all over again.

I hope you get a chance to listen to this even if you don't really like her music which there are a lot of on Youtube...but if you ask me why bother listening to her music if you know you don't like it in the first place just so you can comment on the song by saying that it's a BS song...that sounds like BS to me and a total waste of your time and it shows that you either have a lot of time on your hands if there is literally nothing else you can do to fill your day with but listen to a song just to slag it off. Stop The Madness I Tell You!

Anyhew...please have a listen and I'd love to know what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment