Translate

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Finally there is a trailer for The Women In Black

I know that more than a couple of months ago I put on here the teaser trailer to the new Daniel Radcliffe film 'The Women In Black'. And now thanks to I Am Rogue there is what looks like a full length trailer out and here this is:


This looks great and very different from the Harry Potter set of films but I suppose if you want to shake off the Harry Potter character then this is certainly one way to do this. I have to say this full length trailer does give a little bit clearer picture into what the story is and how the scary in the film plays out.

The Women In Black is a novel that has been adapted many times over into many things such as: a stage play, a radio programme and even a television movie. The original novel by Susan Hill was first published in 1896 and has still managed to stay quite popular...and I have to admit that this story has got me quite intrigued as to what the whole stories about and who is the lady in black, but knowing me and how I get scared quite easily I probably shouldn't start reading this tale.

Unfortunatly only the release date for this film to be seen in American cinemas has come out...lucky devils! They'll be able to see this film on February 3rd 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment