Translate

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Finally a real trailer for Underworld

The other day I was paroozing Empire Magazine's website and to my surprise I saw that there was finally a trailer for the long awaited new Underworld film that I have literally been not able to wait for it's release date from the moment I heard that there was going to be another one and thankfully this one will have Kate Beckinsale in this but I'm still not sure if Scott Speedman will return, but it really doesn't help when there are a lot of conflicting reports out there saying he isn't then the next report says he is.


Here is the new trailer for the film...looks exciting to me. But I do have to admit although the story for this new Underworld film is said to be about Selene having been in a como state for 15 years and having to stop humans from creating super strength Werewolves she is also said to be trying to find her half vampire half werewolf daughter...this to me sounded odd the first time I heard this as Kate Beckinsale's character didn't know she had this daughter...and from this trailer it doesn't really look like she is runnig around trying to find this daughter she never knew existed.

It just looks like Selene has found out about humans hunting both Werewolves and Vampires and are now in fact hunting both of these and now their trying to make super werewolves...and she's now running around trying to stop this from happening.

But apart from this little hiccup the 3D element that Underworld:Awakening will be in does make this film seem to me like now there are 3D films coming out the directors Mans Marland and Bjorn Stein are going to have a play with this new technology that seems to be rearing its head on most film sets nowadays and try and freshen up this set of films, as I have to say that there was something new that had to keep these sets of films up to date and making people want to go see these as the first Underworld and the second one for me were really good but unfortunatly the Rise Of The Lycans bombed at cinemas.

Charles Dance, Steven Rea, India Eisley and Michael Ealy will join Kate Beckinsale on this Underworld movie which will hit our screens next year on the 20th January.

No comments:

Post a Comment