Translate

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Ed Sheeran's amazing new song!

A couple of weeks ago I because I have been on the mailing list of Ed Sheeran I have heard the collaboration that he has done with Wretch 32 'Hush Little Baby'...this I have to say is well worth having a little listen to as Ed's voice on this track is amazing.

And even though I didn't get to go to Reading festival I luckily have been watching the bbc 3 coverage of this and the other night I was watching this because one of my favourite bands was on Muse with their new pirotechniks which I have to say are incredible even though apparently they set the stage on fire that Muse were performing on at Leeds when they were trying them out first. (Matt and Dom from the band said this in an interview with Fearn and Reggie from Radio 1 before they went on stage).

And luckily in that same show Ed Sheeran was playing an acoustic version of his latest song 'You Need Me but I Don't Need You', this sounded really really good and if you have bbc iplayer this is definitly seeing back as I think that this version of the song is better than the original but I love both of these versions if I'm honest.


Here is Hush Little Baby for your musical pleasure...you seriously have to listen to this as it's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment