Translate

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Diesel's new Captain America man's fragrance

Thanks to Dorchester, Dorset Plaza Cinema's website (my local cinema) I have found out that Diesel are bringing out a new fragrance for men in line with the new Captain America film.





This is of course is a limited edition 'ONLY THE BRAVE' fragrance as they've only bought this bottle out in line with the film if you like me don't already know this is being sold at Boots online and does have on it the signature shield displayed on the 'fist' (which the bottle's design is). I've just read the description of what this limited edition 'perfume for men' smells like and I have to say it makes the whole idea of 'ONLY THE BRAVE' go from something quite masculine to something that sounds quite ponsy, as it describes this scent as :
''As much attitude as a fragrance, Diesel's 'ONLY THE BRAVE' embodies, above all, self -affirmation. A fusion of plant and animal kingdoms, it blends leather, styrax, and labdanum. Lemon and violet express urban modernity, underscored by the strength and singularity of cedar and amber".

This to me makes it sound like if you used this as a guy that your going to be smelling half animal half plant, which if I was a guy or even buying this product for a guy I don't think I would want to smell or for the person I was buying this for to be smelling like half animal, half plant. Also I just thought that with the inclusion into this product of "Lemon and violet" as well as |"...cedar and amber...", you could even be walking around smelling like a zesty piece of wood with cedar, but I thought that amber was a golden looking piece of rock that girls like to have inlaid into pieces of jewellery... so I'm not sure how this rock smells apart from it probably smelling like a piece of rock.

I've just thought...which really shows up how I do sometimes and on occasion do have 'blonde moments' this moment I would say was one as I just realised that the outer box of this men's fragrance has the old style comic book illustrasions on it because it's blending the old Captain America comic book with the new as of making this a 21st Century "....3D fantasy object..." (this is their words).

Bryan Hitch who has designed the comic book strip outer packaging. Here is the link to the boots website if you want to have a look at this.

http://www.boots.com/en/Diesel-Only-The-Brave-Captain-America-Eau-de-Toilette-75ml_1217517/

I just thought that this is a good idea for a gift if you know of any guys who are really into their comic books or are very big fans of 'Captain America'. I also thought that this is good gift to get for someone if your struggling to get someone a gift for their birthday or for any occasion or even if your struggling to get Christmas gifts this year as I nearly was last Christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment