Translate

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Tucker and Dale vs Evil

I have heard about this film and at first I thought that I'd not be very interested about seeing this film but thanks to I Am Rogue I have now seen the trailer and I have to say that this looks hilarious, that probably has something to do with how you've got as Tucker and Dale Alan Tudyk and Tyler Labine. Two very recognizable actors as you may recognise Alan Tudyk from Dodgeball as Pete the Pirate, and you may recognise Tyler Labine as Sam's best friend in Reaper.


This film is billed as a comedy horror and after seeing this trailer first hand I can understand why its billed as this, as the whole story around the film is a sure fire way to get a few laughs as Tucker and Dale are two best friends who are mistaken by a group of college kids for two psychopathic murderers once one of the group of kids gets seperated and both Tucker and Dale try to lend a hand.

This story though starts when Tucker and Dale take a holiday up to their mountain house that is falling down. And from this you can gather with this misunderstanding getting carried on that the jokes come thick and fast. I Am Rogue has described this as '...hilariously gory, good-spirited horror comedy, doing for killer rednecks what Shaun Of The Dead did for zombies...'

So with this in mind and with how Shaun Of The Dead is my favourite film and how I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this trailer I can safely say that this movie is one that you have to watch if you want to have a laugh. This film has already got good feedback as it debuted at Sundance Film Festival, it also won The Midnight Audience Awards at SXSW, and at Fantasia it won The Jury Prize for First Feature, also it won the Best Director at Fantaspoa, and at Sitges it won The Best Motion Picture Award.

Katrina Bowden also is in this film as the college girl that gets seperated from the group of other college students. Eli Craig is directing this, and you can expect to see this film in cinemas on September 20th 2011.

So please enjoy...I would also say that if you liked Shaun of The Dead then this film is definitly for you but if you didn't then I think I can safely say that you won't appreciate this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment