Translate

Sunday 5 June 2011

Daughtry...where have they been

I was just listening to my local radio station wessex fm yesterday when Daughtrys' song came on 'What About Now' but the version that Westlife covered, and it made me think that everytime I hear this song everybody on any radio station seems to forget that it was Daughtry that sang this first and that Westlife just covered it. But I'm not suprised as Westlife's whole career is covers and as George from the Home Show says the fact that no one mentions the fact that Westlife's version is a cover '...is one of my biggest gripes...'

However, I have just been on their official website and the latest news is their tour dates for this year that will be officially given out to fans of the band that have signed up to their newsletter. Also their new single 'September' is on. As well as 'Ghost Of Me' being used in CSI Miami adverts for Season 8 of the series. I like 'September' but I have to say that I might have to have a few more listens to it before I make up my mind and definitly know if I like it or not. Anyway I'll put up the vids for both:



Hope you enjoy both songs

No comments:

Post a Comment