Translate

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol

Thanks to Paramount Pictures and Empire Magazine I have the great fortune of seeing the first look of the new Mission Impossible film that I know that I have been dying to see as there have been mouthwatering stills from this film been printed in the Sun Newspaper.


This film thankfully arrives on December 26th. Also this is the first new look Mission Impossible film by the new director at the helm Brad Bird. I have to say, from my first viewing of this trailer I think it really does make my mouth water, and I really can't wait for it to come out at the cinema. I think I won't be able to hold on this long...it does make me feel like a kid in a sweet shop as all the things in this trailer look great I couldn't say which part looks like it's going to be the best part in the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment