Translate

Friday 17 June 2011

No Not Another G.I Joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have heard the worst news possible...there will be a G.I Joe 2. Also Channing Tatum's character from the first film will return and possibly Ray Park's Snake Eyes. This is a film that I really think would have done better without the casting of Sienna Miller because I'd see the trailers for that film and think it looks like a ridonkulous film but what the hell is Dave Law's on off girlfriend doing in it.

Anyhew...according to Empire the director of this monstrosity will be Jon M Chu and the writter Rhett Rhys and Paul Wernick who will write this 3D film want the rest of the cast from the first film to return but they haven't even signed on the dotted line of any of their contracts to fully commit to the film... but if I were them I would have to do some hard thinking after how well the last film was recieved with the lack of people paying to see the film.

But...Dwayne Johnson (a.k.a The Rock for all those who watch WWE Wrestling) has been opening up negotiations with Paramount who will distribute this film that has no confirmed title yet but the unofficial one that their working with so far is Cobra Strikes. The character that he'll play is to me a ridonkulous one as his nickname is Roadblock a.k.a Marvin F Hinton. He is a tough guy but has always wanted to be a chef before he joined the army.

Shooting for this film has been hoped to start this summer so that the film can be released next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment