Translate

Monday 13 June 2011

Jack White news...

I read this yesterday on @CiMarsLover Twitter page...so I have to say that this is for me not so new news but I thought that I might just put this on here anyway.

Apparently Jack White from the White Stripes fame has divourced his wife and they're planning to host a divource party for this. This to me sounds very weird as they have both issued a statement saying that this party will be:

'...a chance to reaffirm their friendship'

This sounds very weird to me as I don't really think that if you got a divource you'd want to have a party but I suppose if you think about it there is always some sort of drink at parties so having drink at this kind of a party would be ideal because you could drown your sorrows over a good bottle of champagne or any other kind of drink. So I might have to rethink my views on divource parties! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment