Translate

Thursday 16 June 2011

Summit Entertainment really go for it

I've just been on Marie Claire's website and I couldn't believe my eyes when I read that Summit Entertainment who obviously distribute the Twilight films, have really gone for it in the first part of 'Braking Dawn' (the last film in the series), as they've managed to get one of the most infamous designers...and in my opinion all her dressers are simple designs but very stylish, elegant and when you see them in a clothes shop you want to wear it and when you wear them you look stunning in her clothes.

I digress...she will be the designer of Kristen Stewarts 'Bella Swann's' wedding dress in Part 1 of these double part films. So I wonder what this will look like but I can bet you that it will be stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment