Translate

Friday 22 July 2011

I just had to blog this shit!

I found this on I Am Rogue yesterday...and ever since I found this piece of information out I've been feeling like a kid on Christmas eve...very excited and a bit hyper.

Yesterday there were pictures on I Am Rogue showing that the Batmobil  sorry  the Tubler is back in the new Batman:The Dark Knight Rises film as well as the Batpod...but don't you think like me that the Batpod would be better and it would be a much cooler name for it if it were called the Batbike...I realise that this name is a bit corny to call one of Batman's gadgets that he has.

And according to I Am Rogue there are a rumours, -no pun intended- flying around that this time Batman will pilot planes and helicopters but as you very well know by now that Christopher Nolan very rightedly has been playing everything to do with Batman very close to his chest.

This is the image that quite obviously shows the Tumbler and the Batpod on the Pittsburgh set where filming is taking place right now...I have to say a very big thank you to 'Ron' and 'Validus Monstrum' who were the amateur photographers who took this very good behind-the-scenes pictures.



Here it is...I can't tell you how thankful I am to these photographers as not a lot is known about the new Batman film which if your like me have the date in which this film will come out emblazoned onto your brain, July 20th 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment