Translate

Saturday 2 July 2011

Won't they just let Final Destination die with dignity!

Yes folks...I have to say with a heavy heart that there will be a Final Destination 5. And this time as you can imagine there is no let up of the story ever changing from the old story of fate catching up with a group of teenagers after one of them has had a premonition about them all dying and in horrible ways they all die...oh dear it appears that I may have given the story away...but I do have to say I'm not terribly ashamed as the last Final Destination I saw made me never want to go to the gym again, go to a tanning salon and it almost stopped me from going through the drive through of McDonalds.

The only difference with this film is that instead of there being a disaster on a rollercoaster the disaster happens on a suspension bridge collapsing and the film is in 3D. And I have just read on Empire Magazine's website that Tony Todd has been reported as saying that if this film is successful then there will be at least two more...NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't this film franchise die with dignity as the initial idea for these sets of films were good in the begining but now if your not even going to bother changing the storyline then it really isn't a new interesting film in my book, it's just the same film but disgiused as something else...which I think tricks audiences into thinking their seeing something totally different but all they'll be left with after they leave the cinema will be disappointment as they'll be saying to each other will be 'Haven't I seen this film before?'

Anyhew...I'm rambling....this film in case you want to see it comes to our shores in August 26th and Steven Quale will direct this.


If you can stomach this trailor then well done you...but I have just seen it to check if it's the real deal trailor as there is a lot videos on Youtube masquerading as the official trailor to the film but this one says it's the real deal...these new ways of dying though will I think create a new wave of people being terrified to go anywhere in case these things happen to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment