Translate

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Thank goodness for Facebook!


Thank goodness for Facebook spreading the word on the new teaser trailer for Christopher Nolan's last outing as the man who brought audiences Bruce Wayne but in a very different light to what everybody around the world has known of the Bruce Wayne/Batman story. I still can't beleieve that this film isn't out untill July 20th 2012...that for me and any other Batman fan or fan of Christopher Nolan's is too long to wait. I have to say though when I first saw this teaser I couldn't believe Comissioner Gordon was in hospital and seeming to have a calm as you like chat with Bruce Wayne. I just thought if Bruce is hiding his Batmwan alter ego then this probably isn't the best way to keep it hidden as I can't imagine Gary Oldman's character isn't suspicious when Bruce Wayne pops in the hospital he's in to have a chat.

I also found this picture of Tom Hardy's Bain.



This is the only real sighting...well this and the back of Bain is all we the audience ever get to see from the looks of this teaser trailer. I think this has just wetted my appetite ready for when the real deal trailer comes out. I think now that it's getting nearer that I can't contain myself with excitement and a little sadness as this will be the last time that Christopher Nolan and quite possibly all these amazing group of actors and actresses will be in an amazing film like these...as I'm sure all you Bat fans are already aware that after Christopher Nolan has finished his take on the Batman films there will be another director who will come in and recreate the whole Batman films...but to be honest I don't know how that director will ever follow on from these amazing reworks of the Wayne/Batman story.

I guess whoever gets it has to have an imagination twice as big and as epic as Christopher Nolan just so those sets of films don't fall short of a disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment