Translate

Monday 11 July 2011

Thank Goodness for Facebook

I have to admit I am one of the many thousands of fans of The Inbetweeners and I for a number of months have been a fan of the shows Facebook page where their trailor has been on for a number of weeks but now I've seen on Empire Magazine online that they have got the official and full length trailer now for all to see. So here it is:


I've seen this and I'm very glad to say that Neal is doing his robot even if he is dressed like something out of the WHAM Club Tropicana video. But I can't beleieve that Carly and Simon get together as the last time Simon thought they were going out was when he was studying Geography A Level that he wasn't even studying.

I am such a big fan of The Inbetweeners and I literally can't wait for this film that comes out in August 19th. I guess I'll just have to watch this trailer over and over again until the actual film comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment