Translate

Monday 11 July 2011

The Most Exciting News I've Ever Heard!

I've just heard thanks to Variety Magazine online, I have heard that 20th Centuary Fox wants to bring a second Hitman to the cinema screen. I had to say that I really loved the first film even if it wasn't a box office smash hit. To this day I have this in my DVD collection.

20th Centuary Fox has already hired Kyle Ward to write the screenplay for this new film that will have elements in its' story that will be taken from the upcoming Eidos game 'Hitman 5' that's was released in late 2010. In case your not familiar with Kyle Ward's name, he got this gig from 'Kane and Lynch'...his last film in which he wrote the screenplay for.

Adrian Askarieh will produce along with Chuck Gordan and Daniel Alter will be the executive producer.

I do have to say I have seen what the storyline for this film will be and I do have to say it does seem to me a little bit comical as Agent 47 is at this point at a low point. And he must build himself back up mentally and physically to put himself back at the top of the list of top assasins.

Unfortunatly the only other information that I can get out of any online magazine or forum that has anything to do with this film says that David Benmayer will direct this new film and that although this film was set to be released in 2010 with it still being in preproduction it is more like to be released in late 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment