Translate

Wednesday 23 March 2011

The Avengers new film

The Avengers

Expected to hit theatres in 2012, Joss Whedon will be directing the next installment in the Marvel movie franchise. And it's set to provide an all star cast with Robert Downey Jr (Ironman), Chris Evans (Captain America), Chris Hemsworth (Thor), Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury), Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye), Mark Ruffalo (Hulk) and Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow).


 
There is probably going to be another trailor in due course but this is the first sign of a trailor that I've been able to get my hands on that is already on youtube.com. But this to me already looks wow. I just hope that this story to the film doesn't get changed like so may great films that I've seen over the last couple of years. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment