Translate

Monday 28 March 2011

Muse News

I bought the newest issue of NME Magazine the other day, and on the front cover was an announcenemt about Muse which made me want to read on and find out what the story behind the headline was, but at the same time it gave me heart palpatations as the headline read "This will be the last time that you will hear some of these songs for a long time". This gave me heart palpatations as it made me think that the magazine was suggesting that Muse was going to break up, and being an avid fan of their music that scared the hell out of me as I would not know what to do if they broke up.

However, it was all good thank goodness, as the article was just about how after they were going to perform at the Reading festival this year they were going to take a break for a bit. And who can blame them for doing that as it's been a really busy time for them as they've been touring a lot all over and Matt is just about to have a baby. But before they go on their break their going to be at Reading festival performing more of their songs from 'Origin of Symmetry' album which I can only imagine is going to be fantstic as I love those songs from that album just as much as the songs from their other albums, especially "Plug in Baby". That is an awesome song.

No comments:

Post a Comment