Translate

Friday 11 March 2011

Finally I've found tigers that talked



Finally after searching for 2yrs on youtube after listening to this song on NME TV I've found them. YES! But I've also just found out that the reason that I haven't been able to find this band is because like an idiot I've been typing in the wrong name in youtube's search bar. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I can't believe that I could be so stupid.

Anyhew, Tigers that talked and this song "Heart was black and her eyes are blue" is in my opinion very listenable and I quite like it and I can't beleieve neither radio 1 or any other radio has picked up on them. I would highly recomend that you listen to this song or any of their other songs if not for the music just the name of the band is cool. Speaking of cool and ingenious band names if anyone out there like to listen to dance music then you should listen to "Mogwai", personally this isn't my kind of cup of tea but I say whatever floats your boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment