Translate

Saturday 26 March 2011

Madina Lake

For all Madina Lake fans like myself this news might not be anything new to hear about but I was reading Kerrang Magazine online the other day and I was very shocked to hear that Matthew from the band was hospitalised after interviening in a husbamnd beating up his wife. This sounds to me very couragious, but I was also more shocked to read on that after the huusband had done his worst he and his wife left Matt lying unconscious on the street.

Not only did he go through this terrible bearting but he had to go through several operations on his skull as there was some swelling on it.

This maybe an old post that I was reading but I just hope that Matt recovers as soon as possible as I was listening to their songs on Youtube yesterday and it just made me rember how incredibly good they are and I hope they can go on to make more incredible music when Matt is recovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment