Translate

Monday 7 March 2011

New Album

I just thought that you'd like to know that The Vaccines album is coming out on the 14th April this year YAY!  and if there is any new band you listen to this year it has to be these along with thecockandbullkid . TheCockAndBullKid if you haven't heard of her before then she will be new to you but it's a shame if you haven't because to me she is great, and her song 'I am not sorry' is my favourite. So I urge anyone if they buy any album, listen to anything on youtube or go to a hmv store get these.

Here are little sound bites from each of these artists that might get you in the mood for liking each artist:




The video on the end is from MSTRKRF-Heartbreaker. Just thought you might be interested in giving this song a wirl as the dance beat to it really does in my opinion get you going for a night out or for any occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment