Translate

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Just saw last night



I just saw the trailor for the new X-MEN film and it looked really good, and I can't wait to see Micheal Fassbender play Magneto in this film. I think he'll be really good as him in the film. I read an interview in a fashion magazine a couple of months ago and he seemed really nice in his interview. Not taking anything away from James McAvoy. He is a really good actor and I'm sure he'll do well as Professor Charles Xavier but I don't really know what to make of his latest acting gig in that god aweful creation of Elton John's 'Gnomeo and Juliet'. I just really can't beleive that ever got made into a real animated kids film.

I maybe shouldn't be wondering if I should go to the cinema or not to watch the film that is 'Smurfs'. It took it's sweet time to get made as a couple of years ago I'd heard on the film grapevine that 'Smurfs' was going to made into a kids film but I guess a lot of things had to be sorted out, like most importantly who was going to play Poppa Smurf,  what was the story going to be, and who was going to be mad enough to direct this film. So if you are in this film dilema I have added the trailer below for all to see.


Enjoy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment