Translate

Thursday 17 March 2011

Water for Elephants-new R-Patz film



I saw this new R-Patz film being advertised in this weeks edition of EMPIRE Magazine. So I thought I'd have a look on Youtube to see if I could see the trailor. However other magazine's that are online have been showing still pictures of this film which made it sound like to me that this film wasn't out yet but I think that if there is a film trailor for the film and there is a poster being shown in film magazines like Empire and TOTAL FILM (there was a still picture of this film in the back of the last edition I bought of this magazine where other books have been made into films), then I guess that they have already shot the film and are now editing it down before it is shown in cinemas. I hope that this editing process isn't going to be anything as ridiculous as Michael Bay's editing of the third Transformers film as it has got so intense Michael Bay has enen reportedly put an editing room in his house so that he doesn't get behind on editing this third one ashe said to Empire "I got a little behind with the last one".

No comments:

Post a Comment