Translate

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Mads Langer

Just had a second listen at this guy. I thought the other day that when I first listen to him singing that I had judged him too quickly as I tend to do with artists or bands that I have a first listen to, for example I am ashamed to admit it now but I did this with the Script when they released 'We Cry'. I first thought that this song wasn't very catchy but then the next day I got home from school and turned on the TV to Q music television and I heard it again and I immediatly fell for the song.

I have to say that I have done it again with Mads Langer as at first I thought that the song 'Microscope' droned on a bit, but now I quite like it now that I've had another listen to the song. It's not just this song that I quite like either, and I think it's worth having a listen to his songs. I've put the songs that you should have a listen to:

No comments:

Post a Comment