Translate

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Lady Gaga- Going Gaga


I was on NME.com last night and I saw a link they had put on their website to this video. I have to say I watched it and I was a little offenced at it as I didn't really think I needed to see Lady Gaga pretending to give birth to some kind of alien looking head. So I have to conclude that I think she has gone the same way as Kanye West, ie she has had all this contraversial fame which has done wonders for her career as it got everyone to talk about her and listen to her music, but she is just doing any old crap now like in this video she has put spikes in her face to make her look like a robot and is just dancing around with her bra and pants and her high heels on to get people to talk about her. I'm afraid though this time the songs not worth listening to and her feeble attempt to stop the media saying that she is a man won't save the record from not being as successful as her songs from the Fame Monster album.

No comments:

Post a Comment