Translate

Thursday 10 March 2011

Charlie Sheen Update

Oh dear... poor old charlie sheen isn't doing that great in the newspapers lately and he isn't doing himself any favours by coming out of his house that he's been hold up in for god knows how long and brandishing a machete, that'll do wonders for his plea to get his kids back. I Think Not! It also still questions whether he is really mental or not. But it definitly helps his wife in her case to keep the kids because she is worried about them when they are around Charlie.

He also has been sacked from his role in the hit American series Two and a Half Men. I guess the producers are having the last laugh now after they were called "Maggots" by Charlie. However I think this is the most the Sheen's have ever been in the press for as I don't know where Charlie's brother went Emilio Estevez, I just can't believe after having big movie hits with Young Guns I &2 and Mighty Ducks he has fallen into what I like to call celebrity oblivion. Not a Good Place To Be. Although I think that under the circumstances it's not really why you want to be in the papers for a prolonged amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment