Translate

Thursday 10 March 2011

New Bourne Book

I may have already written about this but I'm not sure because I have a memory like a sieve these days I find, so I'll just say it again ok. Last night I finished the book I've been reading by Eric Van Lusterbadden (I think that's how you spell his name I'm not sure, so if it's wrong I'm awefully sorry), it's called "Robert Ludlum's Bourne Objective". It's fantastic, and I had to put it on my blog because I just really enjoyed reading it. In case your wondering it isn't another Bourne book, but Eric does use Bourne as the main character in the book, as well as Alexander Conklin and Treadstone. I wont give too much away because I really would strongly urge you to go out and buy this book or buy it on Amazon.

But what I will say is that he goes to lots of places and again he's being hounded by old friends.

I would also say that to me I think that this book is a tribute that Eric Van Lusterbaden is paying to Robert Ludlums Bourne series and that to me is great as it was a great series of films and books.




No comments:

Post a Comment