Translate

Thursday 31 March 2011

Hanna and Mad Max News



I've heard about this film for a couple of months as well as seeing a couple of still shots of the movie. I was delighted to hear that the actress who has the main role for this movie is Saoirse Ronan from last year's film that I can't at the moment remeber the name of, but I do remember that it had Colin Farrel in and that it was about a group of prison brakers who walked all the way in the desert and were rescued in India.

This film looks like it will be more action packed than wait for it.... 'Mel Gibson: Mad Max', yes you heard right the producers of film have decided to do another possibly a more updated version of this film. The first time I heard this was being done I couldn't stop laughing as I think that it would be too controversial and offensive if the directors for this movie got Mel Gibson to actually retake up his role as Mad Max as I think now in life he has become an extreme version of this character.

For more information on either of these movies go to empire magazine online if you haven't been able to make up your mind yet on what X-Men cover you want to get from your local news agents for this months issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment