Translate

Friday 11 March 2011

The Lake Poets and Virgins



A friend of mine suggested this new band to me the other day and last night after work I finally got a chance to listen to them on youtube and I have to say I really like these, and how they really chilled me out after a long hard day in the office. The Lake Poets Windowsill is just one of their songs that I liked but especially their accoustic version of  Rain. I urge anyone who wants some new band to listen to, as like me you think their is nothing at the moment that is incredibly good to listen to like Pheonix or Virgins out at the moment then I think I might have just found it to listen to them. Most of all I just love the sounds that this guy gets out of his guitar. I think if you are in need of some chilled out songs for summer or if you just want to know about these guys then why not have a little listen on this site or even on youtube.

Another song to add to your summer playlist has to be virgins, I got their album last christmas and I got really addicted to listening to it all christmas I was listening to it and all the while after. I really urge you to get this as all of their songs really do make you want to lie back and transport you somewhere sunny. Or that could just be me as I always imagine when I listen to it that I'm lyinng on a sun lounger by a pool somewhere hot and not here in miserable Britain.

No comments:

Post a Comment