Translate

Sunday 17 April 2011

Casa de mi Padre (house of my father)

Thank goodness that Will Ferrell has come back on the scene with another hilarious film that is sure to be in the same league as 'Anchorman', 'Blades of Glory' and 'Old School'. This film I have just heard hot off Empire and I have seen the trailor and it really made me laugh...it is just ridiculously funny but do we expect anything less from one of the kings of comedy?

This is just one of the many things that you have to watch even if you don't like his kind of comedy. I do have to admit that I have been waiting for the day when there is something a little different at the cinema that doesn't involve vampires or werewolves or something a little bit gothiky, that's why when I heard of the superhero films coming to the cinema either this year or next year I have been really excited like a kid on christmas day.

So here it is, hopefully you'll be a little bit better than me with wanting to play this trailer over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment