Translate

Friday 22 April 2011

Dashboard Confessional

I heard this song ages before I heard it again on the end credits to the most stupidest film I've ever seen apart from the infamous 'Racing Stripes' with Hayden Panitere where she helps a zebra to live his dream of becoming a  racing horse.

You can tell that did well at the box office. LOL! I thought I wouldn't be so hung up on finding out who sung this song, but I am and I had to find out and now I've found out. It's Dashboard Confessional-stolen.

Here is a clip for it:



I know this song is lame but I just wanted to put this up on the blog so that I wouldn't forget it as my mind these days is like a sieve and it's purely for if I want to listen to it anytime, so if you don't like it then I don't mind because you know now why it's in the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment