Translate

Tuesday 19 April 2011

OMG I have hit the mother load!

I have hit the jackpot with the official Batman trailor, this is the official trailor for the Dark Knight Rises. I can't beleive my luck, this looks fantastic but I'm still at a loss who Robin Williams is going to be as a villian.

I literally feel like I have won the lottery or something I am that excited. It probably sounds like I am too excited about finding this but it feels like I am a kid in a chocolate store. Or that it is christmas. Just heard how this all must sound with me going on about how excited I am at seeing this, but I do love every Batman film that has ever been made. I also have to say that every time a Batman film is on the TV I have to watch it, including George Clooney as Batman and the one where Alfred is dying. I have to say that that film isn't my favourite but I still watch...even if Elle McPhearson still looks as youthful and slim today as she did in that film. God Damn her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You have to watch this!

No comments:

Post a Comment