Translate

Saturday 23 April 2011



The Hangover 2 trailer is here. I went to saw the first Hangover and I have to say that it wasn't very good or funny, but this one does look like there are some funny moments but the story is exactly the same. WHAT IS THE POINT IN THAT!

I think that it would be better if they came up with a new story. I think...well it looks like the writers of the movie have thought that if they set the film in a new location then it'll be a new kind of film. But it does look like a rehash of the old film, but with little links back to the other film for example: the tatoo that the dentist gets is similiar to the one that the boxer has and instead of a tiger there's a monkey in it.

I'm sorry if I am joy killing anyone who likes these films but I don't like them and I won't be seeing this when it is released on May 27th 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment