Translate

Sunday 17 April 2011

Other film trailors that I've found

With the help of Hollywood Streams I've found other official trailors.

,

These films are: 'DayDream Nation', there are a few familiar faces in this, the one that really stands out for me is the teacher who was in 'Sweet Home Alabama', this must be a welcomed relief to his career as I have heard absolutly nothing from him since that film. The second film 'Passion Play' features Megan Fox, I haven't come across this film or any news about this in any film magazine which I have to say is odd.

The last film has been reported as being released in 2010 but I have definitly seen no trailer hanging around as I would have definitly noticed Niles Crane. I also just thought that this film looks like an extended edition of the Frasier episode when Niles has a mental breakdown because of Marise, but that it was only meant to be seen behind doors as it looks like it might be too thrillery for cinemas.

No comments:

Post a Comment