Translate

Saturday 23 April 2011

Warrior

This movie has already had a lot of talk about it as this is the movie about UFC (Ultimate Figthting Champion). This film will surerly show the actor Tom Hardy at his best as he is really on a role lately just having won the BAFTA last year for best rising star....even though he wasn't there to collect this.

If you don't know who Tom Hardy is or haven't a clue what sort of films he's been in, then here is a list:

Bronson
Inception
he'll be in the new Batman: The Dark Knight Rises next year
ITV1's adaption of Wuthering Heights

I have found this trailor of the film on Youtube, so feel free to perruse it and see what you think:


This film is out September 23rd. I have just looked at this and it looks really good to me, but I also noticed whie I was watching it that the guy from Kinky Boots is in it. I think this might be a move into serious acting for him. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment