Translate

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Priest trailor officially out now

Just been on Empire and they now have Priest trailor up and it looks really good. I think I have to say that this is a better kind of movie for Paul Bettany as the last couple of films I've seen him in aren't exactly what you'd call films to get the awards boards noticing as for example: 'Wimbledon', 'The Tourist' (I wasn't really noticing him on the screen when Johnny Depp was the main man).

Also I think I need to mention Cam Gigomati starring alongside of Paul Bettany. I think that he looks really good holding a gun and in a leather jacket (I'm just laughing while saying this as I'm rather embarresed to write this but I don't care). I can't beleive this is the same actor who used to be in the cult hit series 'The OC'.

Here is the trailer for it:

Bon Appetite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment