Translate

Tuesday 12 April 2011

More Fenech-Solar news

Just heard their new song that has finally goot them noticed and I've also seen a sneek peek at their album which I will no doubtedly go and buy as that i8s how I normally how I roll! Haha!

I have in the past found a song from a band that I really like and then on the basis of that one song I but the album that's why my ipod is all full up of first albums. Buut it does really annoy me when I buy that album and then I find that it is amazingly good, that the bands next album is really crap and and waste of time fr me to buy the second album. The only band so far that have not maneged to do this are of course the mighty Kings Of Leon who I am a massive fan of and have got all their albums including the pieve of golddust that is them performing live at the 02 areana that was filmed and put on to DVD.

Anyhew....here is 'Lies'. I have to say that I have heard this song before and I couldn't beleive this was them. This is really making me want to listen to the other track that I have on this blog from them.


Sorry to disappoint but I think I was a little bit too hasty in saying that the album 'Demons' was out today. I have just been on their official website and they're album is out their first. TYPICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You find a really good band and all we Brits get is one song and not even an album. They are forgiven though as at Lulworth Castle when Camp Bestival rolls into town they'll be their so I am very very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment