Translate

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Mads Langer

As I was paroozing Youtube and listening to my favourite Mads Langer song 'Microscope' I thought out of curiosity I'll have a listen to his other records and I really liked them especially his cover of Olives' 'Your Not Alone' which sounds really good and really chilled. I also have to say that as his really amazing song 'River Has Run Wild' was used in the first episode of 'The Vampire Diaries' that when I kept typing this song into Youtube a load of clips of this episode kept coming up.

So I have put in this post the only decent youtube clip that doesn't have the actual episode with the song in so it's perfect just to listen to how weirdly nice this song is as when I first heard it I wanted to cry (That's right folks I wanted to cry to this song and I'm not ashamed to say it) but I was also smiling with how much I liked it.


I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment