Translate

Thursday 7 April 2011

Coming into the 21st Century....big step!

Today I finally did it! After months of diliberating and friends and family nagging me to join the cyberspace phenominon that is 'Twitter', I finally did it. I'm really excited about this, but I've just heard something about Japan being in trouble again.

I know I don't usually report news stories on this blog but I am intersted in news stories.

Just heard though that Japan who aren't having the best luck in the world are about to have even worse news yet to come. From what I hear from BBC News on their website is that in Northern-East Japan has issued a tsunami warning after an earthquake struck  the east coast of Honshu with a magnitude of 7.4. This tsunami has been predicted as having a wave of 1m/3m high. Japanese TV has been telling people who are in the warning zone are to get to higher ground.

Also, it has been reported that Nato have done a 'Team America:World Police' on Libya. In case your wondering what the hell I'm talking about then it's obvious that you haven't seen the film and you really need to as it's awesome. Apparently Nato have been reported by the rebels and doctors in Ajdabiya as targeting the rebels in Libya and it is reported that at least 13 of these rebels have been killed in this air strike by Nato on a rebel tank position.

No comments:

Post a Comment