Translate

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Speaking of Cosmopolitan....

I just thought that as I had already posted about Cosmopolitan Magazine I thought I should tell you about how my company SciCheck Ltd. s' new Haircare Product that we are distributing over here in the UK SACHAJUAN Professional Haircare from Stockholm in Swedens' Overnight Hair Repair has been voted by this very magazine as the best Overnight Hair Treatment for 2011.

I am very excited about this news and how not only has this happened to the brand but a few beauty bloggers have tried and tested some of these products and just like myself and my sisters have fallen in love with SACHAJUAN. I don't know how I ever used any other hair care brand before as this stuff really works and doesn't make me wished I'd never used them in the first place as the other haircare brands that I usually buy from Boots or Superdrug  make my hair really weighed down, greasy really quickly as if I hadn't washed my hair in the first place or dull so much so that it looks like I am a brunette and not so blonde that my hair goes white in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment