Translate

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Very Interesting cover of this month's Cosmo Magazine

I've just been on Facebook and seen that on the blog of Paramore's website that Cosmopolitan Magazine this month have chosen to put on this month's issue of it's magazine Hayley Williams (the front vocalist of the band in case you aren't such a lover of their band or music like me).

I have to say that I think that it's great that Hayley is on the front cover, but I have bought other issues of Cosmopolitan in the past and they normally put models on the front cover. But Hayley is really exciting and I suppose they are seeing what ELLE Magazine are doing with putting celebrities on each month's cover like last months issue Gwen Steffani was on their cover, which I was very excited about as I absolutly love her since I brought their awesome album 'Tragic Kingdom'. I have to say that if you love 'No Doubt' then this is their best album of theirs and me and my sisters unfortunatly loved it too much and after a few hundred listens we badly scratched it. Ooops!

Getting back to the subject at hand it is nice to have her on the cover as it might persuade me to start buying Cosmopolitan Magazine again. Which is nice as I was thinking yesterday that there aren't very many magazines out there at the moment that holds my interest as much as Empire Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment