Translate

Thursday 14 April 2011

Specsavers new range by Gok Wan

I thought that after hearing this news and seeing on SpecSavers website that now Gok Wan has designed a new range for them.

I think this is a really god idea that has been coming for a long time as for a while as Gok's shows that include 'How To Look Good Naked', and 'Gok's Fashion Fix' have been for ages sponsored the shows and it makes sense to me as he is in fashion and I have to admit that I after seeing a few of his shows I have taken a few of his design tips and applied them to what I wear day to day.

I also have to say that I as a wearer of glasses have had a look at these designs and I quite like a few of them.

If you want to have a look at these designs then just go over to the website at: http://www.specsavers.com/ see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment